Social Media Loving, An Ode to Fin

I’ve known Fin +Fin Wycherley  for a very long time, in fact all my life! You know how in families you just get on with life, growing up (well, kinda… ) and sharing some of the most important events with your sibs etc. etc. 

It was when Fin recently offered to help me with my social media strategy & content marketing with posts which I accepted gratefully to build my on-line ‘real estate’ and authority within the gluten free market that I got a real insight into what and how she does her biz. I thought I knew what she did as I listened to her stats on business uplift and on-line engagement, her chat of her world wide client portfolio, her travels to San Diego and France to build connections and walk the talk of this vast operating platform. 

It wasn’t until she got into action (bossing me into action, the privilege of yer eldest!), restructuring the company message image and positioning that I got to see her immense skill within this on-line domain.  I went from teetering at 1800 followers on Twitter and 800 likes on Facebook to 2,500+ twitter follows and 1,200+ likes on Facebook, all within ten days.  Now these new connections are not vanity nor vacuous figures, they are targeted by her within her magic of dedicated research to find the most relevant people and businesses to engage with which has led to some fascinating conversations, sending and receiving samples of new products to incorporate into the cakes and new orders, new business et al.. 

The platform that she, Finlay (pet name) operates in guiding clients, driving sales and building brand reputation is really simply put: 'The on-line world is your oyster' on-line if you get it and have the where with all to engage. Her ability to distill the message and identify on-line alliances has been a business shaper for Love Pure Cakes.  I am truly amazed by her ability to place the company firmly on the on-line map, now that I’ve experienced this and the innate value of on-line communication & profiling, I recommend that if you’re trading in business at any level, then having a social media expert on board is essential for business growth and protection.

I think there's a lot of fear that surrounds engaging within this sphere, many have been sued and most want their privacy, so how do you get real and authentic within it?

Milestones beyond the growth in community are:
·         Potential contract in England to supply Bakewells
·         New orders, the value of which far outweighs the cost of ads
·         Uplift in on-line sales
·         Having the right image of the company portrayed in these portals
·         Great engagement with current customers

Even and although I thought I knew Fin, I hadn’t experienced the essence of her skill and work in practice with her business of making other businesses perform. It has been a beautiful experience to observe her in her consummate professional mode with no apology and a didactic clarity on 'what needs to happen'

Taking licence to elaborate, I love seeing the pearl of wisdom that I have experienced with her in this heady, current and future business platform.

Super Sized & super everything  is in her new business offering and what a consummate professional she is in delivering real results for business.
https://twitter.com/finwycherley https://www.facebook.com/supersizemedia


I thus can’t recommend her highly enough, even and although I’m biased.

Happy tweeting, engaging, connecting

Lorna

P.S. the only down side is that she has banned me from putting posts up about Possum.. baby girl :(

No comments:

Post a Comment